Thursday, October 2, 2008

36 weeks and some progress

I had my weekly appointment today. Blood pressure, urine, and weight were okay.

The midwife said that the baby is measuring right on time and his heart beat was good.

I've made some progress so that was nice to hear. It doesn't mean much since the Patches could take his time and still end up being over due. But progress is progress.
The baby hasn't really dropped yet into my pelvis. He's at -3 station so that's pretty high up there. All perfectly normal.




Next week (37 weeks) Patches will be considered full term. At that point, he's got a free pass.
But we'd like him to hold out closer to 40 weeks to make sure he's done baking! And so Daddy has time to put together his crib. ;)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad things are going along well! It is getting so close to the end! How exciting! :)